Real Estate and Homes
for Sale in Austin, TX
Your trusted source for the latest Austin MLS listings
Welcome to AustinReferralRealty.com! We are a team of licensed Realtors who specialize in the Central Texas real estate market.
Have questions about homes for sale in Austin? You can call us at (512) 892-0708, or fill out the contact form here.
Contact us today to get your free, no-obligation consultation! Here are just some of the ways we can help you:
- Fast Selling Process: We'll save you time and money by marketing through our extensive referral network, and can quickly find a validated buyer.
- Easy Deal Process: We'll help you avoid frustration by handling all the procedural and escrow aspects of the transaction. You make the decisions – we do the work.
- Free Home Evaluations: We'll help you understand the fair market value of your house by giving you a detailed home evaluation (absolutely FREE for our clients).
- Free Marketing Plans: Find a buyer quickly with our systematized marketing plans that get your listings the highest exposure (absolutely FREE for our clients).
- Home Preparation Advice: Get the best price and the fastest sale with our expert advice on how to make your home more inviting and appealing to potential buyers (absolutely FREE for our clients).
- Loan Application: We'll help you complete the loan application process quickly, with some of the most reputable lenders in Central Texas (FREE of charge).
- Avoid a Lemon: We'll help you make sure that the home you're buying doesn't have insect infestations, liens, or major structural, plumbing or electrical problems (FREE of charge).
- Save Time: We are specialists in Austin real estate. Tell us what you're looking for in a home and a neighborhood; and we'll quickly find the best options to meet your needs (FREE of charge).
- No Hassle Representation: We'll never pressure you to make a transaction. Our job is to help you find the home of your dreams, and make you so happy that you gladly refer all your friends and family to us!
Want to browse through the most current Austin MLS Listings? We've created a FREE real estate search tool for our clients. Thousands of Central Texans have used this tool since 2004 to buy their dream home! You can browse homes for sale in Austin by neighborhoods, zip codes, communities, and even school districts! We even have a special search for homes with swimming pools.
Have questions about how to use this tool? Just give us a call at 512-892-0708, or fill out our contact form.
Why Work with AustinReferralRealty.com?
- Expertise in Austin Real Estate: No one understands Austin real estate markets better than we do. We've helped thousands of clients over the last decade and can help you too.
- Fast Service: Clients choose to work with us because we return phone calls and emails very quickly. You can often get in touch with us even on the weekends.
- Vast Network of Contacts: We can help you buy or sell a home quickly because we have an extensive network of real estate relationships in Austin, Central Texas—and around the entire nation. This means we can match buyers and sellers quickly and efficiently.
- A Team on Your Side: When you work with AustinReferralRealty.com, you'll be represented by a team of experienced, knowledgeable Realtors. Each person on our team will know about your needs and will work hard to make your search a success.
- Flawless Reputation: We've helped thousands of clients with real estate transactions in Austin, and we'll gladly provide references upon request.
Ready to Buy a Home in Austin?
Known as "The Live Music Capital of the World," Austin, Texas is a vibrant city; home to about 850,000 people.
However, Austin is known for much more than music, and is commonly referred to as the economic and cultural epicenter of Central Texas. You can find everything here; from Fortune 500 tech companies, to award-winning barbecue (yum!). And there are plenty of treats for the entire family: you can spend a day at the Austin Zoo, tour the Zilker Botanical Garden, or catch a show at The Parish. When you buy a house in Austin, you're moving to a place of beauty, culture and plentiful job opportunities.
Family-Friendly Fun in Austin
Choosing a home for sale in Austin is great for the entire family. Often, houses for sale in Austin are not just affordable, but are located right next to outstanding schools and other amenities. Many of Austin's prime attractions are family-friendly, including;
- Austin's Zilker Metropolitan Park,
- Austin Children's Museum,
- Austin Zoo,
- Austin Steam Train, and
- Circuit of the Americas (the only F1 venue in the United States).
Want to know more about family-friendly activities in the city, or have questions about Austin real estate? Just give us call at (512) 892-0708, or fill out the contact form here!
Austin Referral Realty-Your Trusted Partners for Home Buying and Selling in Austin, TX
Whether you are a thinking of buying or selling a home in Austin, TX get in touch with us. We are a leading, licensed and trusted real estate company specializing in Austin area homes for sale. We help buyers get the homes they are in search of and help home sellers make profitable decisions while selling their homes.
We have an extensive network of contacts and access to the most current Austin real estate listings featuring all kinds of houses for sale. This helps us find your dream home within your budget quickly. Plus home owners won’t need to under price their home based on nearby home listings. Using our expertise and networking to its full potential, we help you find the right buyer and help you close a profitable deal.
Over the years, we have helped a number of happy homeowners and sellers in Austin buy and sell luxury homes, single family homes and condos. Our work ethic, integrity and client centric approach has helped us earn trust and respect in the Austin real estate market.
Culture Lives In Austin
One reason why Austin real estate is so popular is because our City is considered to be one of the country's most diverse. With citizens as unique as its eclectic neighborhoods, there's a reason why Austin real estate is in the news, and why the City is rising to the top of the national culture scene.
Some of the countless cultural attractions include;
- University of Texas at Austin
- South by Southwest Music Festival
- Austin City Limits
- Cathedral of Junk
- Blanton Museum of Art
- 6th Street Entertainment District
- Weird People
Every November, Austin hosts the East Austin Studio Tour, a free tour through artist's galleries and studios.
If you're going to visit our City while looking at homes for sale in Austin; give us a call and we'll gladly suggest some events you can attend to get a better feel for the culture here! You can reach us at (512) 892-0708 or by submitting our simple contact form!
Austin: A Culinary Delight
Foodies can dive into Austin's exciting food truck scene. With over 2,000 mobile eateries in the city, there's no shortage of good places to eat on the go. Looking for something a little more upscale? Some of the trendiest fine-dining restaurants have opened up shop in Austin making it a culinary destination for top chefs.
Looking to buy a house in Austin Texas? Just give us call at (512) 892-0708, or fill out the contact form here to get started on your search!
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 6th, 2015 at 7:16pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.