Austin Homes for Sale
Your source for Austin Real Estate listings
Welcome to AustinReferralRealty.com! We are a team of licensed Austin real estate agents and brokers specializing in residential sales in Central Texas. Our service area includes Hays County, Travis County and Williamson County.
Selling or buying a home in Austin, Texas?
Our experienced Austin Realtors can help you achieve your goals!
Contact us today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation. Here are just some of the ways we can help you:
- Fast Selling Process: We'll save you time and money by marketing through our extensive referral network, and can quickly find a qualified buyer.
- Hassle-Free Transactions: We help our home seller clients avoid frustration by handling all, marketing, negotiating and escrow aspects of the transaction. You make the decisions – we do the work, representing your best interests!
- Free Home Evaluations: We'll help you understand the fair market value of your property by providing a detailed comparative market analysis (CMA). By studying recent home sales and current real estate market trends, we help you price your home correctly to realize the highest sales price.
- Professional Marketing: Find a buyer quickly with our listing marketing plans that get your property the most exposure.
- Home Preparation Advice: Get the best price and the fastest sale with our expert advice on how to make your home more inviting and appealing to potential buyers. From pre-inspections to home staging, our real estate agents provide our Sellers unbiased advice to correct material and cosmetic defects prior to their home ever hitting the market.
- Financing Assistance: We'll help you shop for the home mortgage loan in Austin, with some of the most reputable lenders in Central Texas.
- Avoid a Lemon: We'll make sure that the home you're buying doesn't have insect infestations, liens, or major structural, plumbing or electrical defects. Our Realtors will provide you a list of highly reputable Austin home inspectors. Austin Referral Realty requires that all homebuyers obtain a home inspection report, excluding real estate investor clients.
- Save Time: We are experts in the Austin real estate market! ARR agents listen to your wants, needs and dream home desires. We use YOUR criteria to quickly determine the best community match for you and your family!
- No Hassle Representation: We never pressure anyone to buy a house. We don't sell houses! We inform our buyer clients and help them make the best real estate decisions.
Want to browse through the most current Austin MLS Listings? We've created a FREE real estate search tool for our clients. Thousands of Central Texans have used this tool since 2004 to find their dream home! You can browse homes for sale in Austin by neighborhoods, zip codes, communities, and even school districts! We even have special search pages for homes with swimming pools.
Why Work with Austin Referral Realty?
- Expertise in Austin Real Estate: No one understands Central Texas real estate markets better than we do. We've helped thousands of clients over the last decade and we would love help you too!
- Fast Service: Clients choose to work with us because we return phone calls and emails very quickly. You can often get in touch with us even on the weekends.
- Vast Real Estate Network: Our clients are able to buy or sell a home quickly because we have an extensive network of real estate relationships in Austin, Central Texas, and around the United States. This means we can match buyers and sellers quickly and efficiently.
- A Team on Your Side: When you work with ARR, you'll be represented by a team of experienced, knowledgeable Realtors. Each person on our team will know about your needs and will work hard to make your search a success.
- Flawless Reputation: We've helped thousands of clients with real estate transactions in Austin, and we'll gladly provide references upon request.
Ready to Buy a Home in Austin?
Known as "The Live Music Capital of the World," Austin, Texas is a vibrant city; home to about 850,000 people.
However, Austin is known for much more than music, and is commonly referred to as the economic and cultural epicenter of Central Texas. You can find everything here; from Fortune 500 tech companies, to award-winning barbecue (yum!). And there are plenty of treats for the entire family: you can spend a day at the Austin Zoo, tour the Zilker Botanical Garden, or catch a show at The Parish. When you buy a house in Austin, you're moving to a place of beauty, culture and plentiful job opportunities.
Family-Friendly Fun in Austin
Choosing a home for sale in Austin is great for the entire family. Often, houses for sale in Austin are not just affordable, but are located right next to outstanding schools and other amenities. Many of Austin's prime attractions are family-friendly, including;
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Austin Children's Museum
- Austin Zoo
- Austin Steam Train
- Circuit of the Americas (the only F1 venue in the United States)
- Texas State Capitol Building
Want to know more about family-friendly activities in the city, or have questions about Austin real estate? Just give us call at (512) 892-0708, or fill out the contact form here!
Austin Referral Realty-Your Trusted Partners for Home Buying and Selling in Austin, TX
Whether you are a thinking of buying or selling a home in Austin, TX get in touch with us. We are a leading, licensed and trusted real estate company specializing in Austin area homes for sale. We help buyers get the homes they are in search of and help home sellers make profitable decisions while selling their homes.
We have an extensive network of contacts and access to the most current Austin real estate listings featuring all kinds of houses for sale. This helps us find your dream home within your budget quickly. Plus home owners won’t need to under price their home based on nearby home listings. Using our expertise and networking to its full potential, we help you find the right buyer and help you close a profitable deal.
Over the years, we have helped a number of happy homeowners and sellers in Austin buy and sell luxury homes, single family homes and condos. Our work ethic, integrity and client centric approach has helped us earn trust and respect in the Austin real estate market.
Culture Lives In Austin
One reason why Austin real estate is so popular is because our City is considered to be one of the country's most diverse. With citizens as unique as its eclectic neighborhoods, there's a reason why Austin is in the news, and why the city is rising to the top of the national culture scene.
Some of Austin's countless cultural attractions include:
- University of Texas at Austin
- South by Southwest Music Festival
- Austin City Limits
- Blanton Museum of Art
- 6th Street Entertainment District
- Weird People
Every November, the city hosts the East Austin Studio Tour, a free tour through artist's galleries and studios.
If you're going to visit, and would like to preview homes for sale in Austin, give us a call and we'll gladly suggest some events you can attend to get a better feel for the culture here! You can reach us at 512.892.0708 to speak with a Realtor or fill out our contact form to schedule a personal home tour.
Featured Austin Neighborhoods & Communities
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 29th, 2016 at 2:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.