Austin Home Buyers
Congratulations on your decision to make your home in the Austin, Texas area. No matter where you are moving from, we understand that purchasing a home is an important decision, and are here to help make your relocation as smooth as possible.
Free Buyer's Representation
No matter what kind of home you are looking for, we offer free buyer's representation. As a buyer you will never be charged for our professional and courteous service.
BENEFITS OF A BUYER’S AGENT
Most other real estate companies will refer you to the seller's agent when you have questions about a property. While these agents may answer your questions, they will be unable to give you good advice. During negotiations they may attempt to lower the price, but because they are on commission with the seller they always want to keep the prices high because it is in their best interest.
HOW DOES A BUYER’S AGENT GET PAID?
When a house is sold through an agent, the seller agrees to pay the agent a commission for selling the house. Often this is commission is 3% of the selling price. If the seller's agent sells the house without another agent, he gets to keep the entire commission. If there buyer uses his own agent, the two agents split the commission. Once the deal has closed, the seller's agent is paid the entire commission and splits it with the buyer's agent according to their contract.
When you use a buyer's agent, you will pay nothing up front, even if you decide to use one. Because of the commission system, however you will likely pay more for the house if you use the seller's agent as your sole source of advice.
Our Buyer's Pledge
We pledge to provide you unsurpassed service by finding you a house for a fair market price creating a smooth transition into your new home:
- Explaining real estate agency relationships
- Relaying all relevant data during the course of the agreement.
- Determining the needs and desires of the buyer.
- Keeping the buyer up to date with current market trends
- Providing helpful information about the community of your new home
- Explaining local real estate practices and procedures
- Providing detailed information on lenders and financing alternatives
- Searching the Austin MLS for suitable properties
- Coordinating appointments and showing the buyer all properties of interest, even if the properties are not Austin Referral Realty listings
- Explaining the process of offer presentation
- Carefully explaining and preparing an Offer to Purchase
- Ensuring the delivery of all required Seller Disclosure Forms
- Presenting all offers to the seller in a timely manner.
- Explaining post-purchase activities and responsibilities
- Follow-up on all post-purchase activities
- Keeping confidential all information buyer designates in writing as confidential
*Indicates a Required Field.
Search Austin Real Estate by Area
- Austin Home Search
- Austin Map Search
- Austin Neighborhoods
- Austin Zip Codes
- Homes with Pools
- Central Texas Schools
- Austin Investment Property
- Austin Real Estate
- Barton Creek Homes
- Buda Texas Real Estate
- Cedar Park Homes
- Hays County Real Estate
- Kyle Texas Real Estate
- Central Austin Homes
- Downtown Austin
- Dripping Springs Homes
- East Austin Homes
- Lake Austin Homes
- Lake North Homes
- Lakeway Real Estate
- Lake Travis Homes
- Leander Real Estate
- North Central Austin
- Northwest Austin Homes
- Round Rock Homes
- South Austin Homes
- South Austin Condos
- Southwest Austin Homes
- UT-Austin Homes
- West Austin Homes
- Westlake Homes
- Austin Condos
- Austin Duplexes