To help you begin your home search in the right area, we have created the Central Texas community pages below. Each community page is defined, on this site, as an area of Austin (ex.: Southwest Austin, Northwest Austin) or a surrounding city or town within the Austin Metro Area (ex.: Round Rock, Buda, etc.).
Each community and area page features a drop-down menu at the top of the page to quickly find all the neighborhood pages within that geographical area.
Contact us anytime for more information about any neighborhood or property on our site!
Browse Austin-Area Communities
Contact an Experienced Realtor Today!
Austin Referral Realty is a full-service residential real estate brokerage. If you in the market to buy of sell, our professional Austin Realtors are here to help.
Central Texas Neighborhoods and Communities
If you would like more information about the Austin real estate market, Contact Us and we'll connect you a Realtor that is knowledgeable about YOUR Central Texas community. There are many benefits to choosing an ARR real estate expert:
- Find the best neighborhood for your family: After listening your situation, we'll search hard for the best houses that meet your criteria, which you can call home!
- Save time: You can do hundreds of hours of research on Austin real estate and neighborhoods, or you can just give us a call and let us do the work for you (FREE of charge for Buyer Representation).
- Get ALL the Details: Want more than custom-picked real estate listings? We can give you a detailed overview of all neighborhoods that match your criteria, and provide information about utilities, social services, schools, and other information to help you find the best Austin community for you and your family.
East vs. West Austin Real Estate: The Big Picture
If you're looking for flat, rolling prairie land, then East Austin will suit your needs better. This part of the city was once used for farming and breeding livestock. The communities in this area include Hutto and Pflugerville, and provide many benefits, such as;
- High growth and new construction.
- Affordable housing.
- Lotsa land!
- Growing neighborhoods with a friendly, small community feel.
Homes in West Austin:
If you're looking for the famous picturesque Austin with streams, hills and limestone cliffs, then look at homes for sale in West Austin. Many of our clients who purchased homes in West Austin enjoy easy access to the Colorado River and many outdoor adventure attractions. This area of West Austin is locally known as "the mountains" and provides many benefits to residents, including;
- Easy access to rivers.
- Easy access to hiking and other outdoor activities.
- Picturesque views.
Neighborhoods in Austin to Watch
Lake Austin, Lakeway, and Lake Travis:
Round Rock, Hutto, Georgetown, and Pflugerville (Real Estate just North of Austin)
- Very affordable housing.
- Within 30 minutes of downtown Austin.
- Close enough to the Capital City, while being provided the “small-town Texas” feel.
We can help you find the right home for you and your family. We've helped thousands of satisfied clients and we can help you too. Even if you're not ready to buy just yet, and simply want to learn more about the possibilities, give us a call for your FREE Neighborhood & Buyer Consultation. There's absolutely no obligation on your end, and we'll help you FREE of charge. Our number is (512) 892-0708 and we're always here for you.